Mile High Childbirth and Parenting Solutions, offers bereavement services through services through Dragonflies For Ruby, a bereavement ministry. If you or someone you know is experiencing a miscarriage, stillbirth, or their baby has been diagnosed with a fatal condition, Dragonflies For Ruby has a trained bereavement doula available to assist the family and friends through this devastating loss.
Services families may receive are:
- Family preparation to include education and coping strategies.
- Logistical planning for miscarriage, birth at home, hospital admission and birth, memorial/funeral services, returning to work, and more.
- Comfort measures during the labor and birth process.
- Explaining the difference between grief, mourning, and depression.
- NICU support and companionship.
- Referrals for additional support such as therapists, financial assistance, sibling counseling, postpartum mood disorders, and grief.
All services are free of charge; however, you will find a recommended fee schedule for the services provided by Dragonflies for Ruby.